After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Explain how Aruba’s SD Branch solution meets customers’ requirements
- Explain fundamental Aruba Branch technologies, Aruba Switches, and Aruba Instant Access Points.
- Learn to configure the SD Branch network to control VPN tunnel termination.
- Learn to configure the SD Branch network for both Underlay and Overlay routing.
- Redistribute SD Branch routes through data center routing protocols such as OSPF.
- Create Policy Based Routing policies.
- Configure Dynamic Path Selection policies.
- Monitor WAN Uplinks with WAN health checks.
- Learn how to perform network monitoring functions and troubleshooting.
- Introduction to Aruba Central
- Introduction to SD Branch
- Monitoring SD Branch Deployments
- SD Branch Configuration
- SD Branch Routing
- SD Branch Redundancy
- SD Branch Troubleshooting
- 3rd Party Integration